- A degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science, Geography (or similar) or at least 1 years’ experience working in a data analysis role, analysing data of one type of another.
- You must be familiar with Google Analytics and ideally using Google Tag Manager.
- You will need to have an interest in Tech eg Coding and understands the concept of tracking codes, how they work, how you implement them. Your work will be split: 50% data + reporting, 30% coding/implementation e.g. GA4, 20% research/data analysis
- You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills ie excellent written and verbal English.
- Good organisational skills and proficient in Microsoft Office are expected.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Digital Marketing Executive Screening Questions…
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What type of data have you reported on or analysed and what software have you used?
- Outline the challenges you have experienced when creating data-led reports?
- Have you ever been involved in survey research work?
- Do you know Google Analytics well enough to tell us about a couple of the less-obvious metrics that are often useful when analysing web site performance?
- How well would you say you know SEO, PPC, social media, video or web site build?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking.
Please send your CV and the answers to your selection questions to email@example.com