- You will learn from the best. Our technical experts will help with your training and development. You will also have the opportunity to learn and develop across all functions of digital marketing. This is the ideal role to establish a career in Digital Marketing
- We’ll also support you – when you join and as you develop. We recognise success and we’ll promote you as you improve.
- If you’re good, you can directly influence the direction and strategy of the business – we want leaders. If you rise to the challenge, you can help us shape our clients, our service and our future.
- You will be joining a great team, who respect each other and enjoy regular social activities.
- This can be an office, hybrid working or fully remote role. Based in the centre of Woking – we are just a short walk from the train station and only 25 minutes from central London.
So, how do I apply?
Please send us your CV, plus a sentence or two on each of the following:
- Please grade your knowledge / experience between 1 (low) and 5 (high) for the following digital areas and give us ONE sentence on each that tells us something interesting about the technology and adds credibility to your score . g. “SEO = Score 4 = xml site maps are more important to Google than regular site maps due to their page weighting
- Web site build
- Social Media
- When you see someone else’s project what one thing would annoy you most? What one thing would make you happiest to work with them?
- What are the four things that are most important in being a good Project Manager?
- What’s the greatest challenge you’ve had as a Project Manager?
- In a maximum of three sentences explain how you would organize yourself if you had 15 live projects, any of whom could contact you at any time?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking.
To submit an application for the role, please send you CV and the answers to the questions above to: [email protected]