Careers: Digital Marketing Project Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Project Manager
Salary: £25k - £40k (Based on experience) - Up to £50k for Senior Project Manager
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media is an exciting and growing online marketing company. We work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
We are successful, growing, and our difference is that we focus on science and data-led decision making. The result is that, as well as being more innovative, our online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than our competitors.
Enhance is the UK market-leader in our field and we work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies including John Lewis, Waitrose, Lloyds, Virgin, Boots, the Environment Agency, the Army, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, online advertising, analytics, video production, social media and training as well as hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our expanding team.
- As a Digital project manager, you will project manage the delivery of online solutions across analytics, research, video / social Media. Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Web would be of benefit. We are creative in our solutions but we are a data-led agency and this role is perfect for someone who is thorough, diligent and precise.
- You will manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £50K internally and externally, with lots of client contact. You’ll be responsible for the effective delivery of the projects and have both the autonomy to lead the project and the support to be successful doing so.
- You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with our delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
- You’ll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
- You will report directly to the MD and if you’re capable, you can directly influence the direction and strategy of the business. If you rise to the challenge you can help us shape our clients, our service and our business.
- We’ll also support you - when you join and as you develop. We recognise success and we’ll promote you as you improve. We’re fun to work with; we’re a friendly, passionate team of 18 in a great position, with plans and investment to grow.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- You will need to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a digital project manager in an agency environment, running multiple projects and multiple projects.
- We are creative in our solutions but we are about precision, data, technology and innovation. We’re looking for someone who is thorough and loves technology, data and marketing.
- A solid understanding of analytics, research and video / social media is necessary, ideally from either delivering or managing those projects. Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Web would be of benefit.
- Recruitment industry experience would be a huge advantage but it is not required.
- Your organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question. If you have a messy desk – don’t apply!
- You will be clever – with good maths and written English as well as a desire to learn. We have extremely clever people in the company, all with a thirst for knowledge and we want you to join and fit into that team.
- You’ll need to be a good communicator to do your job well. If you are also full of ideas, keen to learn and ambitious that will help you get the most out of your time with Enhance.
- You would join a friendly, passionate team of 22 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Screening Questions …
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- Please grade yourself between1 (low) and 5 (high) for the following digital areas and give us ONE sentence on each that tells us something interesting about the technology and that gives credibility to your score e.g. “SEO = Score 4 = xml site maps are more important to Google than regular site maps due to their page weighting e.g. “Analytics = Score 4 = I use Google Tag Manager regularly and competently”
- Web site build
- Social Media
- Recruitment knowledge
- What is the most important thing in project management and why?
- Which one or two tech/digital companies do you admire and why?
- How does agency differ to client side experience in Project Management?
- What is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Contact us to enquire about this role.