Skills, knowledge and experience required
- At least 1 years’ experience (preferably 2 years’) working in a full time PPC role
- Experience using Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience in managing varying levels of budget for multiple clients
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of numeracy and excellent written English.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Experience or knowledge
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experienced in Google Display Remarketing
- Experienced in Google Analytics and preferably, Google Analytics qualified
- Preferably, experienced in Programmatic
- Preferably, experienced in Facebook PPC and LinkedIn PPC
- Preferably, understanding of the recruitment industry
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- Tell us something about PPC that would show the depth of your knowledge, that we might not know or that a client would find interesting.
- Tell us briefly about a recent PPC development and its impact on PPC bidding strategies.
- Provide us with an example of a PPC optimisation technique that you’ve implemented and the impact it had on Quality Score and CPC.
- How many PPC clients or campaigns do you normally manage at any one time and what is the total monthly media spend?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience in setting up and running PPC campaigns on the following channels. Tell us something about PPC on each channel
- Google – 1 to 10
- Bing – 1 to 10
- YouTube – 1 to 10
- Facebook – 1 to 10
- Twitter – 1 to 10
- LinkedIn – 1 to 10
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking.
Contact us to enquire about this role.
Read more on our site or contact us to learn about how our data-led approach can deliver improved online recruitment.