- You will have around 1-year experience in media buying and/or a keen interest in digital marketing, preferably including PPC as well as SEO and Analytics.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be educated to degree or excellent A-level standard.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
PPC Specialist Screening Questions…
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What experience have you had in PPC, analytics and/or SEO?
- Tell us something technical about a marketing campaign you were involved with. The more complex, the better as it will show in-depth knowledge.
- Please give an example of a time you have used your project or campaign management skills and why the work you did was good?
- What do you think is the main skill you could bring to this role? Why?
- Everyone is a mix but are you more creative or mathematical? Why?
Please send your CV and the answers to your selection questions to email@example.com