- You will have around 2 years’ experience in running PPC Campaigns, preferably from an agency environment.
- You will have experience in Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems and are comfortable with setting up, running and optimising campaigns on both systems. Ideally you have experience in other PPC media, such as LinkedIn or Indeed.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be educated to degree or excellent A-level standard.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
PPC Specialist Screening Questions…
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What experience have you had in PPC?
- Tell us something technical about a marketing campaign you were involved with. The more complex, the better as it will show in-depth knowledge.
- Please give an example of a time you have used your project or campaign management skills and why the work you did was good?
- What do you think is the main skill you could bring to this role? Why?
- Everyone is a mix but are you more creative or mathematical? Why?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Please send your CV and the answers to your selection questions to firstname.lastname@example.org