- You will have at least 3 years’ PPC experience preferably in a client facing role.
- You must be an experience user of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems and are comfortable with all account and campaign settings, with automation and scripts on Google and are able to utilise them to our client’s and campaign’s advantage.
- Ideally you are also experienced in using Google AdWords Editor and optimisation systems such as Optymyzr. Experience in other PPC media such as LinkedIn or Indeed will also be of benefit but not a requirement.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be educated to degree or excellent A-level standard.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
PPC Campaign Manager Screening Questions…
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What experience have you had in running PPC campaigns?
- Tell us something technical about a Google and/or Facebook campaign you were involved with. The more complex, the better as it will show in-depth knowledge.
- Please give an example of a time you have used your campaign management skills and why the work you did was good?
- What do you think is the main skill you could bring to this role? Why?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Please send your CV and the answers to your selection questions to email@example.com