- At least 1 years’ experience (preferably 2 years’) working in SEO or website development role.
- A good understanding of how websites work using any of the popular CMS ie Drupal, WordPress.
- You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience of digital marketing would be beneficial – or an interest in digital marketing.
- Good excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
Digital Marketing Executive Screening Questions…
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- Have you developed, or helped to develop a website before? What was the CMS?
- Do you know and have you worked on any of the following:
- a. Site Structure
- b. URL structure
- c. Templates
- d. XML site maps
- Tell us two things that would show you have a good understanding SEO.
(The more advanced the better)
- Where do you think SEO is headed? The same for Web?
- What do you think is the main skill you believe you could bring to this role? Give us an example, briefly, or a situation that exhibited that skill.
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking.
Please send your CV and the answers to your selection questions to email@example.com