Training: LinkedIn for Online Recruitment
Understand how to use LinkedIn and other business networks effectively as part of a hiring process.
On this course you will explore various ways of engaging with candidates using the top ten online business networks, with a particular focus on how to use LinkedIn, the world’s largest business community. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of the various ways to engage with different types of candidates and how to reach potential candidates within LinkedIn and other business networking platforms.
This unique course is the UK’s only one-day LinkedIn & Business Networks training course approved by the government and Edexcel and attending will give you a formal BTEC qualification in Using LinkedIn & Business Networks for Recruitment.
• Overview – Online business networks, exponential growth, audience, demographics.
• Business Networks- Key players, with a particular focus on LinkedIn as a recruiting tool.
• LinkedIn Profiles – Creating & optimising your profile, developing and maintaining a network.
• LinkedIn Groups – Targeting, creating & optimising groups, sub-groups, invitations, privacy.
• Attracting candidates – Methods, PR, protocol & etiquette, examples.
• Advanced LinkedIn – Reaching and attracting candidates, innovative messaging.
• Case studies – Relevant case studies where LinkedIn has been used successfully for recruitment.
• Exercise – Group exercise reinforcing the course content.
To book a training course or find out more email: email@example.com
For course timetables, you can download our LinkedIn and Business Networks Course pdf.