Training: Effective E-Recruiting
Learn the six parts of a good internet recruitment strategy and how to find better candidates online at a lower cost.
This brand new course provides recruitment professionals with the very latest information and tools necessary to get the most out of the internet as a recruitment tool.
Delegates will learn the basics in terms of best practice in developing effective corporate careers sites and driving relevant candidates to those sites.
Delegates will also learn about emerging online recruitment tools and techniques, such as how blogs and social networking sites can be used as part of an effective online recruitment strategy.
“The training that you provided was fantastic, and really helped us all focus our efforts on agreed goals.” Royal Mail Group
• Gain a detailed understanding of online jobseekers in the UK and how to target them effectively.
• Learn how to use job boards to target active jobseekers.
• Learn best practice in developing an effective corporate careers site.
• Use search engines more effectively to drive relevant candidates to the corporate career site.
• Understand how technology can improve the online recruitment process.
To book a training course or find out more email: email@example.com
For course timetables, you can download our Effective-E-Recruitment Course pdf.