Knowing what to do and how to do it before you act is the difference between rapid, low-cost success and expensive trial and error. Enhance Media are the UK market leaders in online recruitment research.
Why we lead the market
- Strategic consultancy to provide actionable insight
- Research to increase ROI of marketing spend
- 3 largest pieces of online recruitment research in the world
- Dedicated research team conducts research for you
- Bespoke research to match your unique needs
- Data to understand your niche target audiences
Our Research pieces
500,000 active candidates delivering job seeking preferences and insight
Nearly 20,000 passive candidates providing data about reach and attraction.
Online recruitment research about employer careers sites
Customisation of Surveys
Enhance Media can customise surveys to fit seamlessly with your brand identity. To offer a consistent user experience, build trust and reassure candidates that the survey has come from you. Achieve better quality data and boost response rates by delivering questions to respondents with familiar look-and-feel, whether they choose to respond on a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet device.
Research in 2016
As the economy picks up, use of online recruitment channels by employers and recruitment consultancies alike is ready to boom. Our research shows that three quarters of employers plan to increase online recruitment presence in the coming year. Almost half already use or intend to use paid advertising on the Google Search Network and Facebook. Candidates are increasingly using search engines and social media to look for jobs and expect employers to reach them through these channels. It is now more important than ever to improve your online recruitment presence to reach the best candidates most effectively.
Did you know?
- 52% now use mobile phones to browse career info
- Use of Twitter for job seeking has quadrupled since 2012
- Use of LinkedIn for viewing jobs has almost trebled since 2012
- 83% of employers rate social media as useful for recruitment
- 45% of employers use or intend to use paid advertising on Google