Paid for Advertising (PPC)
Paid advertising – particularly on search engines – has guaranteed visitor number results. Combined with detailed optimisation, PPC can prove to be one of the most targeted and successful candidate attraction channels available to a recruiter.
Why we lead the market
- Data-led approach to source candidates
- Recruitment industry specialists
- International PPC specialists
- Integrate with other channels to drive results
- Search engine advertising experts
- We’re a Google Qualified company
Did you know?
- Each month, more than 338 million people use Google and other search engines to look for job-related content.
- 76% of job seekers are using mobile devices to search and more than half of all internet users have Google as their home page.
- According to Google Insights for Search, the term ‘job’ shows up in about 30 searches out of 100. ‘Careers’ shows up in around 15 out of 100 searches.
PPC in 2016
The percentage of traffic attributed to mobile devices will continue to grow, which will make it even more important to ensure that adverts and websites are mobile-friendly to accommodate for this growth. This will require a better understanding on how to optimise adverts and websites more effectively to make the user experience as seamless as possible. With the increasing competition for PPC adverts, advertisers will need to ensure they master the new features of the recently introduced ‘Enhanced Campaigns’ to stay ahead of the competition.