Careers: Website Administrator
Role: Website Administrator
Salary: £18K - 24K p.a based on experience
- We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Website Administrator to join our expanding team.
- We are looking for someone who has experience across all elements of web administration and is keen to learn and develop in this area.
- You will work with our web expert and project management team to deliver varied and exciting projects to our clients.
- You will work on innovative digital marketing campaigns for high profile market leading clients including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
- The Role will involve Creating pages, loading content, responding to support tickets, Photo editing and optimising images, managing change requests, website reports (monthly and quarterly), cross browser testing and site audits.
- You’ll be trained, supported and if you do well you can get involved with web site project management and supporting our whole web development team. You’ll also have exposure to other areas of digital marketing and if you show the capability to learn those technologies you can get involved with our wider digital marketing and innovation.
- You must have exceptional attention to detail but if you have that and a real desire to learn this role can be made into a fantastic growth path and career.
About Enhance Media
- You will have 1 year or more experience in managing websites
- High attention to detail is essential
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to understand and interpret HTML
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients.
- Methodical and analytical
- Strong admin skills
- Problem solver
Experience or knowledge
(an advantage but not essential)
- Drupal and/or WordPress
- Photoshop experience
- Hosting Set ups
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Accessibility
- Understanding of Analytics
- Knowledge of RWD
About Enhance Media
- Enhance Media is a specialist recruitment marketing agency and is the UK’s market-leader in this specialist online sector. We work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
- We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
- You would be joining a friendly, passionate team of 16 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station.
Simple Initial Questions
No more than three lines of text in an answer please.
- What experience have you had that’s is relevant to this role?
- What’s the most important thing that influences success in your current role and why?
- If you could learn two new job-related things, what would they be?
- What do you think is the main skill you believe you could bring to this role? Give us an example, briefly, of a situation that exhibited that skill.
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Contact us to enquire about this role.
Read more on our site or contact us to learn about how our data-led approach can deliver improved online recruitment.