Careers: Technical SEO and Analytics Specialist
Role: Technical SEO and Analytics Specialist
Salary: £25-35K (Based on Experience)
The Role and You…
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Technical SEO and Analytics Specialist to join our team.
You will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers SEO and analytics work for a number of high-profile clients including Boots, Lloyds Banking Group, Virgin Atlantic, KPMG and many more. You will be responsible for developing and delivering SEO and Analytics work for a variety of clients.
This role is critical to all our digital marketing services, so this is an exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and forward-thinking agency, taking a central role in developing our SEO and Analytics services.
You will need to be a highly effective communicator, able to explain technical concepts and analysis to clients and internally to non-analytics specialists. You will be comfortable interacting at various levels, from presenting to clients to coaching your team and educating both the digital marketing specialists and the client-facing account managers within the business.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have more than 2 years’ experience in delivering technical SEO and Analytics services
- Produce technical SEO recommendations and support their implementation
- Support site launches and site migrations from an SEO and Analytics perspective
- Implement analytics tracking via GTM
- Support with the delivery of Analytics reports and CRO investigations
- Provide technical SEO and Analytics consultancy to clients
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO and Analytics techniques
- Training and upscaling team members
- Have passion for technology
About Enhance Media
- Enhance Media provide the science, data and strategy behind online recruitment. We are the UK market-leader in this specialist online sector and work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including ITV, Boots, Virgin and many more.
- We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
- You would be joining a brilliant team of 15. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- A great opportunity to work outside of London and pursue a high-flying career. There is no limit on career progression within Enhance Media.
- Google Tag Manager experience:
- Setting up event tracking through GTM (clicks, form submissions and videos)
- Setting up remarketing and dynamic remarketing via GTM
- Setting up heat map tracking via GTM
- Setting up SEO schema via GTM
- Google Analytics experience in:
- Implementing cross-domain tracking
- Setting up filters (cross-domain, fake and spam traffic)
- Setting up dashboards
- Optimising the default channels
- Creating remarketing lists in Google Analytics
- SEO technical experience in:
- Schema (including Schema via GTM)
- Crawling and indexing
- txt and Robots Meta Tags
- XML sitemaps
- Site and URL structure
- International SEO Mobile SEO
- Site migrations
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in setting up websites using poplar CMSs (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal)
- Experience in managing hosting accounts (creation of subdomains, databases, FTP)
- Experience in setting up Twitter Cards and Open Graph tags
- Experience in using Screaming Frog
Initial questions (please attach the answers along with your CV)…
- Tell us briefly about a recent technical SEO development and its impact on the future of SEO.
- Give us an example of a situation when you have recommended and supported the implementation of a technical SEO feature (Robots.txt, XML sitemaps, Schema) and how this helped achieve the client’s goals and KPIs.
- Could you briefly explain the various options available for optimising a website for mobile devices and their impact on SEO?
- Tell us something about Google Tag Manager that would show the depth of your knowledge, that we might not know or that a client would find interesting.
- Tell us about the most complicated GTM implementation you have carried out, focusing on the technical challenges you have had to overcome.
Contact us to enquire about this role.
Read more on our site or contact us to learn about how our data-led approach can deliver improved online recruitment.