Careers: Senior Technical SEO Executive
Role: Senior Technical SEO Executive
Salary: £24K-£28K (based on experience)
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media is an exciting and growing online marketing company. We work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
We are successful, growing, and motivated. Our difference is that we focus on science and data-led decision making and the result is that, as well as being more creative and innovative, our online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than our competitors.
Enhance is the UK market-leader in our field and we work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies including John Lewis, Waitrose, Lloyds, Virgin, Boots, the Environment Agency, the Army, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, online advertising, analytics, video production, social media and training as well as hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre technical SEO executive to join our expanding team.
- Your colleagues, our SEO specialists, are innovative and up-to-date with all the latest developments affecting search.
- Your SEO work will be based on a deep understanding of client objectives and a solid foundation of planning for long-term success. Our methods are both ethical and progressive, so if this describes your approach then this is the role for you.
- We are looking for someone who has great technical SEO expertise as well as experience in market and competitor research and analysis; someone who will be able to conduct keyword research, create optimised content and improve a client’s site technically.
- You will utilise on-page and off-page optimisation strategies to achieve high rankings in search engine results pages and increase relevant organic traffic and innovative link building strategies are key for us in 2018 to compliment our onsite technical expertise.
- You will be responsible for your work and continually improve the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics, managing SEO tools and via the intelligent use of web analytics.
- You will also gain exposure in other areas of digital marketing allowing you to further develop your knowledge. PPC is the key area and you will be involved in setting up and run recruitment advertising campaigns for our wide range of clients including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will be highly involved in our team and its decision making and you’ll be supported with internal and external training.
- We operate as a true meritocracy so you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of the team as well as the direction of the company. We reward success and your career progression will be limited only by your own capability and effort.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- 2 years experience working as a technical SEO specialist in either an agency or in-house environment.
- In addition, 1 year of PPC experience of PPC would be ideal.
- Understanding of analytics and its use within SEO and PPC.
- The ability to interpret HTML and CSS, although coding experience is not necessary.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm either inside or outside work (a) for IT/digital and (b) for learning.
- Located within one hour commute of Woking.
- You would join a friendly, passionate team of 22 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Screening Questions …
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What demonstrable success have you had in SEO and what three main factors made that happen?
- If you were showing off your knowledge what is the most technically impressive piece of SEO you understand?
- Describe how you use analytics within SEO? A short answer please but impress us with the technical knowledge.
- What are the 2 or 3 SEO tools you value most and why?
- Where do you think SEO is heading in the next year?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Contact us to enquire about this role.
To apply for this or for more information please contact: Lorna Richards at lorna.richards@enhance media.co.uk or call 01483 228 713.