Careers: Senior PPC Executive
Role: Senior PPC Executive
Salary: £25K-£27K (based on experience)
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media provides the science, data and strategy behind online recruitment. We are the UK market-leader in this specialist online sector and work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
You would be joining a friendly, passionate team of 16 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to take ownership of the PPC client campaigns at Enhance Media.
- You will set up and run recruitment advertising campaigns for our wide range of clients, including many premium brands such as banks, retailers, global engineering, airlines, TV broadcasters and more.
- Your work will be varied and challenging including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will work with our current PPC Manager, managing up to 20 PPC client campaigns at a time, so you will need to be dynamic and really well organized.
- You will run reports, making sure the whole of our work is up to the excellent standard we are known for in the market.
- You will also have the challenge of optimizing PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, Adwords and other software.
- There’s a huge opportunity to learn both within PPC and within wider digital marketing. We’d like you to be able to support and become involved with our analytics team and our SEO team.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- At least 1 years’ experience (preferably 2 years’) working in a full time PPC role
- Experience using Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience in managing varying levels of budget for multiple clients
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of numeracy and excellent written English.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Experience or knowledge
- Google AdWords qualified
- Experienced in Google Display Remarketing
- Experienced in Google Analytics and preferably, Google Analytics qualified
- Preferably, experienced in Programmatic
- Preferably, experienced in Facebook PPC and LinkedIn PPC
- Preferably, understanding of the recruitment industry
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- Tell us something about PPC that would show the depth of your knowledge, that we might not know or that a client would find interesting.
- Tell us briefly about a recent PPC development and its impact on PPC bidding strategies.
- Provide us with an example of a PPC optimisation technique that you’ve implemented and the impact it had on Quality Score and CPC.
- How many PPC clients or campaigns do you normally manage at any one time and what is the total monthly media spend?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your experience in setting up and running PPC campaigns on the following channels. Tell us something about PPC on each channel
- Google - 1 to 10
- Bing - 1 to 10
- YouTube - 1 to 10
- Facebook - 1 to 10
- Twitter - 1 to 10
- LinkedIn - 1 to 10
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking.
Contact us to enquire about this role.
Read more on our site or contact us to learn about how our data-led approach can deliver improved online recruitment.