Careers: Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £20K-27K (based on experience)
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media is an exciting and growing online marketing company. We work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
We are successful, growing, and motivated. Our difference is that we focus on science and data-led decision making and the result is that, as well as being more creative and innovative, our online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than our competitors.
Enhance is the UK market-leader in our field and we work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies including John Lewis, Waitrose, Lloyds, Virgin, Boots, the Environment Agency, the Army, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, online advertising, analytics, video production, social media and training as well as hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre digital marketing executive to join our expanding team.
- We are looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in online research (running online surveys or online competitor analysis) or digital analytics and is keen to learn and develop in these exciting areas. You will also gain exposure on other areas of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC and web and we will work hard to help you further your knowledge in all aspects of digital marketing.
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn from our delivery experts. The work will be varied and exciting. If you have experience of market research, online surveys or desk based research you will hit the ground running. You will also be involved with analysis of data, onsite SEO and reporting – all of which deliver recommendations that help our clients stay at the leading edge of digital marketing.
- You will work on innovative digital marketing campaigns for high profile FTSE 100 clients including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
- You will enjoy exposure to some of our market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is a key part of our work and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
- Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking in what you do will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. We reward success and you can progress with Enhance Media at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
- To progress into your next role and work for a dynamic and exciting company - this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- One year minimum of experience in digital marketing specifically in online research/surveys (which will include running at least one large scale online survey or online competitor analysis) and/or web site analysis.
- Experience in other areas of digital marketing would also be an advantage ie analytics, SEO, PPC etc.
- You will be highly organised and highly intelligent.
- You will be educated to degree level with a very high standard of written English and be proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will have an enthusiasm for IT, tech and digital marketing as well as a desire to learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
- You will be located within one hours’ commute of Woking.
- You will join a friendly, passionate team of 22 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, three minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Screening Questions …
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What excites you about digital marketing and where do you hope to develop your career?
- Please grade yourself between1 (low) and 5 (high) for the following digital areas and give us ONE sentence on each that tells us something interesting about the technology and that gives credibility to your score e.g. “SEO = Score 4 = xml site maps are more important to Google than regular site maps due to their page weighting e.g. “Analytics = Score 4 = I use Google Tag Manager regularly and competently”
- Online Research
- Web site build
- Social Media
- What do you think is the main skill you believe you could bring to this role? Give us an example, briefly, or a situation that exhibited that skill.
- Please provide us with some details on a piece of online research (survey or competitor analysis) carried out by you, focusing on the impact/outcome of this research (e.g. site changes, investment into new digital marketing channels).
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Contact us to enquire about this role.