Careers: Digital Marketing Executive - Creative
Role: Digital Marketing Executive - Creative
Salary: £23K-£25K (based on experience)
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media is an exciting and growing online marketing company. We work with multiple, large, FTSE companies providing specialist digital marketing to HR departments helping them promote their careers to candidates online.
We are successful, growing, and our difference is that we focus on science and data-led decision making. The result is that, as well as being more creative and innovative, our online marketing is more accurate, fact-based and valuable than our competitors.
Enhance is the UK market-leader in our field and we work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies including John Lewis, Waitrose, Lloyds, Virgin, Boots, the Environment Agency, the Army, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, online advertising, analytics, video production, social media and training as well as hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding team.
- We are creative in our solutions but we are a data-led agency and this role is perfect for someone who is both creative and diligent / precise.
- We are looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in as many of the following as possible: social media, video editing, SEO, PPC and Google analytics. We want someone who is keen to learn and develop in these exciting areas. You will also gain exposure in other areas of digital marketing allowing you to further develop your knowledge.
- You will proactively plan and run social media campaigns, create interesting and engaging content, as well as monitor and report on project performance, using tools such as Sendible, Simply Measured and Google Analytics.
- In addition to being a social media expert, we are looking for someone who is capable of video editing and who can deliver creative imagery with graphic software such as the Adobe suite.
- You will be highly involved in our team and its decision making and you’ll be supported with internal and external training.
- We operate as a true meritocracy so you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the direction of the team and the direction of the company. We reward success and your career progression will be limited only by your own capability and effort.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, After effects and Premier Pro.
- Experience with one or more of: Google Analytics, video editing, Social Media, SEO and PPC
- Excellent written English (which will be tested at interview).
- Located within one hour commute of Woking.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm either inside or outside work (a) for IT/digital and (b) for learning.
- You would join a friendly, passionate team of 22 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding
- We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- What experience you have in social media is the most relevant to this role and why?
- What experience do you have within video editing and/or creative software?
- What experience do you have of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics?
- What do you believe is the main skill you could bring to this role?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?
Contact us to enquire about this role.
To apply for this or for more information please contact: Lorna Richards at lorna.richards@enhance media.co.uk or call 01483 228 713.