Careers: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Salary: Up to £40K (based on experience)
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media provides the science, data and strategy behind online recruitment. We are the UK market-leader in this specialist online sector and work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
You would be joining a friendly, passionate team of 20 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Our expanding agency needs a talented Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our growing team.
- Your work will involve both account management and running client projects. You’ll have full support from our technical delivery team to lead / run projects and really get involved in our client’s solutions. We understand our clients’ commercial needs in depth and identify areas in which we can support them and that commercial insight will be one of the most important parts of the role and should be one of your great strengths.
- We are creative in our solutions but we are about all precision, data, ROI, technology and innovation. You will help project manage the delivery of some solutions and this is a great opportunity for someone with an eye for detail and a thirst for knowledge.
- You won’t be a salesperson but you’ll have a keen eye for an opportunity and you will introduce new ideas and innovations to our clients to help us increase both our presence within accounts and the level to which the client sees us as trusted advisors and experts.
- Your account management experience and expertise will enable you to represent projects externally and internally and your attention to detail will ensure that work is delivered on time, to specification and within budget. You will prepare, attend and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with our specialist digital marketing teams to deliver excellence on every occasion.
- You will report directly to the MD and you can directly influence the direction and strategy of the business. We’re a small team of 20, so if you rise to the challenge you can help us shape our clients, our service and our future.
- We’ll also support you - when you join and as you develop. We recognise success and we’ll promote you as you improve. We’re fun to work with; we’re a friendly, passionate team of 20 in a great position, with plans and investment to grow.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Digital Account Manager in an agency.
- You must have a solid understanding of our digital marketing services – SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, research and social media.
- You must be commercially aware and be able to understand what the client wants and push to achieve that internally.
- Recruitment industry experience would be a huge advantage but it is not required.
- You will be a persuasive communicator via phone, email and face-to-face with excellent written English.
- Your organisation and attention to detail will be beyond question. If you have a messy desk – don’t apply!
- We’re looking for someone who loves technology, data and marketing as well as has a burning desire to learn and keep learning.
- You need to be clever. We have extremely intelligent people in the company, all with a thirst for knowledge and we want you to join and fit into that team.
- If you are full of ideas, keen to learn and ambitious you will get the most out of your time with Enhance.
Digital Marketing Account Manager Screening Questions …
Just a sentence or two on each please to accompany your CV.
- Please grade yourself between1 (low) and 5 (high) for the following digital areas and give us ONE sentence on each that tells us something about the technology that shows the depth of your understanding. e.g. “SEO = Score 4 = xml site maps are more important to Google than regular site maps due to their page weighting g. “Analytics = Score 4 = I use Google Tag Manager regularly and competently”
- Web site build
- Social Media
- Recruitment knowledge
- Who should be in charge of a project and why – the internal project manager or the account manager?
- When you update a client about a project what are the key things to include in an update?
- Why should we give you this role?
- What is your current salary, notice period and location?
Contact us to enquire about this role.
Read more on our site or contact us to learn about how our data-led approach can deliver improved online recruitment.