Breakfast Briefings Filling Up!
Spaces are running out on our industry specific breakfast briefings
We are holding a number of industry-specific breakfast briefings where we will be releasing our NORAS research results and brainstorming what it means for a company’s recruitment strategy.
The events are exclusively for senior managers/directors. These events are without charge and they are being held in central London:
06.10.11: Recruitment Consultancies
- How are candidates using social media? How can employers use this information to hire directly?
- How do candidates use search engines? How can this be used to reach relevant candidates?
- Which job boards are favoured by your specific candidates?
- What information do they want you to include in your advertising?
- What do your candidates want to see on a careers website?
Go back to the blog